2021 PHOTO CONTEST!
Happy July 4th weekend! We’re celebrating with the 1st Annual July 4th Weekend Photo Contest, sponsored by Vick Autosports. Enter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in your best photos of your FIAT, Alfa Romeo, or Lancia classic to become eligible to win one of EIGHT $50 Vick Autosports Gift Certificates!
One winner will be selected by our “expert” judges in each of the following categories:
– Best Overall Photo (judged on photo composition, background/scenery selection, and image quality & color)
– Best Story or Comment (share your history with the car; or share a great story of adventure, wrenching, and how VAS has been there for you!)
– Best Fiat 124 (includes all 124 derivatives, such as 2000 Spider & Pininfarina Azzurra)
– Best FIAT X1/9 (includes Bertone)
– Best Other FIAT (includes ALL other USA FIAT models)
– Best Alfa Romeo Spider (105/115 Series)
– Best Other Alfa Romeo (includes ALL other USA Alfa Romeo models)
– Best Lancia (includes ALL USA Lancia models)
Entrants may be eligible to win TWO awards per photo (i.e.: Best Overall PLUS Best Alfa Spider), for a $100 Gift Certificate! Maximum of two awards per entrant. Enter as many photos as you would like. ONLY photos submitted via email will be entered.
All entries MUST include: 1) a photo of an eligible car (see above); 2) at least two sentences about your car, your ownership history, or your experience with Vick Autosports; 3) Your real name and a valid email address – preferably the one you use to shop at vickauto.com. Enter at:
For Pete’s sake, please don’t plagiarize! We will find you, and we will… disqualify you. (Phew!)
Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of Vick Autosports and our trusted judges. Winners will be notified and announced during the week following the close of the contest. All photo submissions convey consent to Vick Autosports Inc. for online use and sharing for any purpose. All customers’ private information will be protected online, with the exception of first name, last initial, and pertinent stories and details shared in the submission. No purchase necessary, other rules may apply. Blah blah blah, you get the gist. Email Vick Autosports with questions.
Entries close at midnight CST on July 7th.
HAPPY JULY 4TH WEEKEND EVERYONE!