Performance Exhaust Header
- 304 Stainless Steel
- TIG Welded w/ stainless weld
- Polished to a near mirror finish
- Gasket to head included
- 10mm thick machined flange
- 1.5mm thick tubing
- 35mm ID Primary
- 57.15mm (2.25″) Collector
Connects to stock center muffler or our Performance Stainless 2.25″ Center Exhaust (SKU 27-9370). Dyno-tested performance.
Fiat Spider 124 1971-78 (not CA or MD models from 1978)
Has enough adjustment to accommodate 2000 (1995cc) engine swaps into earlier cars.
The below images show the current design that you will receive (on the right). Note the more gentle bend. This allows for much better flow.
*Note: VAS Headers do NOT cause “excessive heat” in the engine bay, unlike some competitors. You will NOT burn up any surrounding components due to our headers.*
*You may need to trim the bottom of the 2 pipes on the header to bring up the down pipe depending on your year.*
SKU has changed from 27-6318-SS to 27-6318 (they are the same)
Q & A
|FIAT||124 Sport Spider||1971 - 1978|
Since 1982, we have been leading the charge for both innovation and preservation of great Italian classic cars. As the oldest US factory-authorized parts dealer and leading supplier of parts for classic FIATs and Alfa Romeos, we have the unique ability to serve you in four critical ways:
- OE suppliers: We have unparalleled access to new replacement parts from the original-equipment suppliers across Italy. We have had a special relationship with many of our manufacturers since the cars were new, and our buying power helps keep these top-quality, original-tooling parts from being discontinued.
- Exacting quality: You have high standards for your car, and so do we. We have the knowledge and commitment to use the best materials and designs for our parts. Many of our parts are made here in the USA, or by OE Italian producers. All of our specialty parts are engineered by experts and enthusiasts who know and love these cars. When we sell you a part, you can rest-assured that we trust the same parts on our own cars.
- Innovation: When a part is discontinued or below our standards, we don't just throw in the towel! The crack team here at Vick Autosports goes to great lengths to keep these cars going, and to give you the best set of options for modern upgrades and improvements. It's our commitment to sound engineering, constant improvement, and persistent innovation that allow us to give you the best parts AND the best prices.
- Commitment to NEW: Almost every used part out there represents a great car that no one will ever get to drive again. Many of these cars are still salvageable, but go to scrap for the simple sake of profit. That's not how we roll. We are committed to new parts, which means skillfully developing many parts that have been unavailable or overpriced for years. This also ensures that you get modern materials and manufacturing processes, and parts that haven't degraded from 40-50 years of working in a car or sitting in a warehouse.
All of our parts ship from right here in grand Cleburne, TX USA. Some of our parts are made to order, but the vast majority will ship same-day if you order before 1:00pm central time on a business day. FedEx shipping (in the ConUS) from our central location means the whole of the continental US is 1-3 shipping days (not counting the day of the order) away. Texas and the surrounding states often receive our shipments the very next day! Click here for more details on domestic shipping!
We ship internationally every day! We use the US Postal Service (USPS) for the best compromise between cost and speed. To get a shipping quote, just place an order (showing $0 shipping) and we'll email you back an exact shipping quote. Just remember, we serve USA specification cars -- most of our parts will fit Euro-spec cars, but you need to do your homework. Our product photos are your best friend, and we're happy to answer your questions! Click here for more details on international shipments!
Your parts are made by Vick Autosports in cooperation with the finest manufacturers in the world. Our quality standards exceed OE, and we are proud to guarantee the bits we sell to our friends and fellow enthusiasts. If you have a quality-related issue within a reasonable time-frame -- with a part that you properly installed -- we will take care of you. Just reach out, and we'll walk through diagnosis and repair with you. We are happy to send a replacement part at no cost on the rare occasion that one of our parts fails. Click here for more details on warranties and returns!
Be aware, we recommend against taking your special Italian classic to a general auto repair shop. Even many who claim to specialize in Italian autos are less qualified and careful with repairs than you are. Trust us, we hear it all the time.